Workplace sexual harassment lawsuits can cost anywhere from $50,000 to $100 million per case. And that’s just damages. If you include the loss of productivity, litigation hours, employee attrition and other costs, the total can be devastating.
For more than 20 years Steven Ing, MFT, has been helping people think through sexual challenges. By reframing the conversation (or lack thereof) around sexuality, he believes we can solve any sexual problem once we learn to manage sexuality intelligently. No one’s sexuality has ever been controlled by rules!
Steven will share a new approach to sexual harassment prevention. Rather than the 10 Commandments method of telling employees all of the things not to do (the “Thou shalt nots”), he is going to give you the tools to help your employees manage their sexuality intelligently, thus creating a healthier environment for everyone in the company.
Join us for this very real conversation on the topic of sexual harassment.
- Learn how to evaluate your current program for effectiveness.
- Learn what to look for in an effective sexual harassment policy.
- Learn how to create sexual harassment policy and training that is engaging, effective and realistic for today’s workforce.
- Learn what to do with the employees who “just don’t get it.”
- Learn how and why taking action within 48 hours is essential to you and to the decision makers who will authorize upgrades to your program.
Northern Nevada Human Resources Association 2017 Gold Partners
Feel free to contact me directly for further information about our meetings or organization. I look forward to seeing you!
Karyn Jensen, MS, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
2017 President, NNHRA